1. If you are feeling unwell or have a temperature you must not enter the building or leave immediately on reporting the symptoms.
2. On arrival you should text/ring your therapist to be let into the centre and should plan to arrive right on time. You are not to wait inside the reception area, as seating will not be allowed.
3. You need to wear a mask inside the centre and if you wish to dispose of a mask or gloves you should do so inside the therapy room.
4. You should remain 2 metres from any staff or other clients that may be in the centre at the same time, apart from your therapist.
5. Once inside the centre, you must wash your hands with soap and water.
Safety Information provided by Light Centre Marylebone.